For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. 10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. 11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:12 So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock; 14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape. [Deut. 32:9-14]
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. [IS. 51:3]
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. [JOEL 2:1-3]
For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills; 8 A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey; 9 A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass. 10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee. 11 Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day: 12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein; 13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied; 14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage; 15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint; 16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; 17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. 18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. [DEUT. 8:7-18]
HOW RELEVANT IS THE SUBJECT MATTER OF FINANCIAL FORTUNE TODAY?
THE WORLD TODAY IS FACING THE WORST ECONOMIC CRISIS IN HISTORY AND FROM ALL PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
THIS MAKES THE SUBJECT OF PROSPERITY AN ALL IMPORTANT SUBJECT. AND GLORY TO GOD, IT IS ONE OF OUR SPECIALTIES IN THIS COMMISSION, AND WE HAVE NO APOLOGY FOR IT.
EVERYBODY NEEDS IT. DON’T PRETEND LIKE IT DOESN’T CONCERN YOU, IF NOT HEAVEN WILL NOT ATTEND TO YOU.
- A DAY OF GLOOMINESS AND OF DARKNESS, WHERE MULTITUDES SHALL BE MUCH MORE PAINED IS STILL AHEAD – [JOEL 2:1-2]
- A DAY WHEN THE EARTH SHALL BURN LIKE AN OVEN IS AT THE DOOR – [MAL. 4:1-4]
- JESUS SAID, THERE SHALL BE FAMINE IN DIVERSE PLACES – [MATT. 24:7-8]
- BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT, THEY THAT FEAR THE LORD SHALL ESCAPE ALL OF THESE – [PS 37:17-18/ MAL. 4:4]
By the encounter with Light that you will have in today’s service, you will be exempted from the economic holocaust going on in the Name of Jesus Christ!
EXPECT THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD TO REACH OUT TO YOU TODAY AND BRING YOU OUT OF THE PIT OF POVERTY.
THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD - PS 119:105/ 2TIM 3:16-17. THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
a. REPROOF. THIS IS AN EXPRESSION OF BLAME OR DISAPPROVAL. WE ARE CAUTIONED BY REPROOF – PROV. 3:11 [MY SON DESPISE NOT THE CHASTISING OF THE LORD]
b. CORRECT. WE ARE COLOURED BY CORRECTION – JOB 5:17 [HAPPY IS THE MAN WHOM GOD CORRECTED]
c. INSTRUCT. WE FLY BY INSTRUCTIONS – PROV. 4:13 (TAKE FAST HOLD OF INSTRUCTION
WHAT IS FINANCIAL FORTUNE?
1. HAVING SUFFICIENCY IN ALL THINGS – [2 COR. 9:8]. THIS MEANS, IT IS NOT ONLY ENOUGH BUT MORE THAN ENOUGH!
2. HAVING BEING ENRICHED IN ALL THINGS – [2 COR. 9:11/ PROV. 10:22]. NOT JUST RICH IN MONEY BUT RICH IN EVERY AREA OF LIFE, THAT INCLUDES, PEACE, CHILDREN, CAREER, CHARACTER, ETC…
3. HAVING ALL OUR NEEDS MET ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY – [PHIL. 4:19]. THIS MEANS, GOD MEETS OUR NEEDS BECAUSE HE IS IN CHARGE OF OUR NEEDS.
4. HAVING BEING BLESSED ENOUGH TO LEND TO NATIONS – [DEUT. 15:6/ DEUT. 28:10-13]. THIS MEANS, BEING BLESSED WITH THE WEALTH OF NATIONS. IF AN UNBELIEVER CAN BE BLESSED WITH ENOUGH TO PAY THE DEBT OF NATIONS, WHAT OF WE BELIEVERS? IT IS TIME FOR US TO TAKE OVER.
5. HAVING ALL THINGS ADDED TO US THAT OTHERS ARE DYING FOR – [MATT. 6:25-33]. THIS MEANS TO BE LAVISHED WITH BLESSINGS, THAT YOU ARE NOT PASSIONATE ABOUT OR COMPASSIONATE ABOUT. THIS MEANS, BEING GIVEN WHAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO ASK FOR.
6. HAVING ACCESS TO ALL THAT HEAVEN OWNS – [PHIL. 4:19/LUKE15:31 – THE FATHER SAID TO THE PRODIGAL SON, ALL THAT I HAVE IS THINE]. THIS MEANS, A MAN IN FINANCIAL FORTUNE KNOWS THAT, HE/ SHE OWNS MORE THAN THEY HAVE PER TIME. THERE ARE TWO DEFINITIONS OF WEALTH;
a. SOURCE - KINGDOM
b. RESOURCE – WORLD
WITH THE RIGHT SOURCE, YOU WILL SOON HAVE ABUNDANT RESOURCE!!!
7. HAVING RICHES THAT CANNOT BE AFFECTED, INFECTED, OR TERMINATED BY ECONOMIC SITUATIONS – [MATT. 6:19-21]. THIS MEANS, LIVING BEYOND, ABOVE, AND HIGHER THAN THE ECONOMY OF YOUR NATION, OR THE NATION WHERE YOU RESIDE.
7 KEYS TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE:
1. BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED
- ROM. 8:14/ 3 JN 2/
- 2 TIM. 2:19-21/ 1 TIM. 4:7-8
2. ENGAGE IN COVENANT PRACTICE
- GIVING – PRO. 11:24-25/ LUK. 6:38/ ACT. 20: 35/ PRO. 28:27
- TITHING – MAL. 3:10-18/ GEN. 14:19-20/ JN. 8:39/ MATT. 23:23
- KINGDOM PROMOTION – 1CHR 29:3-5/ 1 KGS 8:17/ 1 KGS 3:3-13/ ZCH. 1:17-21
3. WALK IN FINANCIAL INTEGRITY
- ZCH. 5:1-4/ JER. 17:11
- PRO. 28:20/ GEN. 14:20-21
- PS 112:1-3/ PS 92:11-15
4. BE COMMITTED TO BEING A BLESSING
- GEN. 12:1-3/ GEN. 22:17-18
- PRO. 11:24-25/ PRO. 28:27
- GEN. 13:6-13/JOB 29:4-18
5. BE DIVINELY GUIDED
- ISA. 48:17/21/ ISA. 58:11-12
- GEN 12:1-3/ GEN. 26:1/12-14
- PS 23:1/6/ LUK. 5:5-8
6. SPEAK RIGHT
- JOSH 1:8/ ECC. 5:6
- PRO. 12:14/ PRO. 18:20
- LUK. 21:15/ MAR. 11:23
7. REJOICE ALWAYS
- JOEL 1:11-12/ DEUT. 28:47-48/ PS 67:5-7/ 1 COR. 10:10